When not used for the primary purpose of faculty development and library instruction, Muntz 117 (Learning & Teaching Center) is best for large groups in need of flexible space and enhanced technology.
Please Note: If you need a college conference/meeting room, submit a reservation via 25Live schedule.uc.edu/25live/. To reserve the Library meeting room (Muntz 115F), visit ucba.libcal.com/booking/libmeetingroom.
Room & Amenities
Click the info button to view the room, list of amenities, and room configurations.
- Important Note: Only *UCBA faculty and staff* can make room reservations
- Exception: UC faculty and staff from other campuses may reserve room during breaks (August break excluded) and summer term
- Requests can be submitted two weeks in advance
- Event Services form must be submitted if event includes refreshments and/or additional tables and chairs
- Calendar automatically applies limits so restricted dates can't be viewed and requested
Extended Room Booking (e.g., set up, clean up)
Please do not access room or kitchen prior to or after your confirmed reservation time. If reservation time needs to be extended (e.g., drop off event supplies, access kitchen) reserve through this online booking system.
Refreshments & Additional Tables/Chairs
The Event Services form is required so Housekeeping and Facilities can be notified to clean room and remove extra furniture before the next reservation: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50854094711960.
Questions about Faculty Development Use of Room? Brad Mallory (firstname.lastname@example.org)