Study Rooms are for UCBA student's individual or collaborative academic study and research during the Fall and Spring Semesters.
Faculty, staff, and non-UCBA UC students may only reserve rooms during the Summer.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis up to two weeks in advance.
- A valid UC ID or Driver's License is required.
Note: The key can only be checked out to the student who reserved the room.
- Time slots are in 30 minute increments; a maximum of 3 hours per day.
Note: the last booking of the day ends 15 min prior to close.
Note: Other individuals in the same group may not make reservations in order to exceed the group's 3 hour limit.
- Rooms must be claimed within 15 minutes. Unclaimed reservations, including all time slots reserved for that day, will be cancelled.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel any reservation not in accordance with study room policies or Rules of Conduct.
- Choose an available time slot (or slots)
- Review the Rules of Conduct, click Continue
- Review the room guidelines, click Submit Time Slot(s)
- Follow the prompts to enter your information.
Questions? call 745-5710 during business hours.