Study rooms are for current UC individuals and groups for study and research purposes only.*
- *Faculty and staff may use rooms during the Summer and Breaks only.
Please note: we are piloting a new reservation procedure for Spring 2020
Fall and Spring Semesters 7:30am-2:00pm Monday-Friday:
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis up to two weeks in advance.
A valid UC ID or Driver's License is required.
Note: The key can only be checked out to the student who reserved the room.
Time slots are in 30 minute increments; a maximum of 3 hours per day during the Fall and Spring.
Fall and Spring Semesters 2:00pm-8:45pm M-Th and 2:00pm-4:45pm Fridays:
All rooms are open to students with no reservation required on a first come first serve basis with no time limit
Students with reservations ending at 2:00pm have the choice to stay in the study room but must return the key to the circulation desk.
- Individuals must vacate the study room 15 min prior to close.
- Other individuals in the same group may not make reservations in order to exceed the group's 3 hour limit.
- Rooms must be claimed within 15 minutes of the reservation's start time. Unclaimed reservations will be cancelled.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel any reservation not in accordance with study room policies or Rules of Conduct.
Summer Term and Break Weeks: No Reservations are required during all open hours
Study rooms are a shared resource. Failure to comply with the study room policies at any time may result in having your UCBA study room use privileges suspended at a minimum for the remainder of the current academic semester.
- Choose an available time slot (or slots)
- Review the Terms and Conditions, click Continue
- Review the Booking Details, click Submit Time Slot(s)
- Follow the prompts to enter your information
Questions? call 745-5710 during business hours.