Study Rooms are for UC student individual or collaborative academic study and research.
Faculty and staff may only reserve rooms during the Summer and during Breaks.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis up to two weeks in advance.
- A valid UC ID or Driver's License is required.
Note: The key can only be checked out to the student who reserved the room.
- Time slots are in 30 minute increments; a maximum of 3 hours per day during the Fall and Spring.
Note: the last booking of the day ends 15 min prior to close.
Note: Other individuals in the same group may not make reservations in order to exceed the group's 3 hour limit.
- Rooms must be claimed within 15 minutes of the reservation's start time. Unclaimed reservations, including all time slots reserved for that day, will be cancelled.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel any reservation not in accordance with study room policies or Rules of Conduct.
Note: Failure to comply with the study room policies may result in having your UCBA study room use privileges suspended at a minimum for the remainder of the current academic semester.
- Choose an available time slot (or slots)
- Review the Rules of Conduct, click Continue
- Review the Booking Details, click Submit Time Slot(s)
- Follow the prompts to enter your information
Questions? call 745-5710 during business hours.