Green Pass on the COVID Check App is required to check out a space.
Study rooms are for current UC students for individual study and research purposes only.*
Reservations for Fall Semester are available 10:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday:
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and can be submitted up to two weeks in advance.
A valid UC ID or Driver's License is required.
Time slots are in 30 minute increments; an individual's reservation is limited to a maximum of 3 hours per day.
Note: Study rooms can only be checked out to the student who made the reservation.
- Reservations must be claimed within 15 minutes of the reservation's start time. Unclaimed reservations will be cancelled.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel any reservation not in accordance with study space policies or Rules of Conduct.
Study rooms are a shared resource. Failure to comply with the study room policies at any time may result in having your UCBA Library study space privileges suspended at a minimum for the remainder of the current academic semester.
- Choose an available time slot (or slots)
- Review the Terms and Conditions, click Continue
- Review the Booking Details, click Submit Time Slot(s)
- Follow the prompts to enter your information
Questions? call 745-5710 during business hours.